GEOLOCATION provides services to architects, engineers and all professionals with CAD needs to prepare and design 2D and 3D plans.
Our long-standing expertise in drafting technical drawings, including Civil3D, InRoads, Recap Pro and Cyclone software, enables us to collaborate with civil engineers to design corridors and profiles, 3D surfaces (MNT creation) and much more. Architects can also benefit from our experience in preparing floor plans (CAD and PDF formats), BOMA calculations (1996, 2010 and 2018) and our use of 3D scanning. We currently provide a turnkey service from 3D dot cloud acquisition to its integration into your CAD software (see Terrestrial Laser Scanning and 3D Modeling service here).
GEOLOCATION’s multidisciplinary team is composed of CAD technicians who have mastered the art of planning. Our digital mapping and LiDAR department (see LiDAR service and classification here) allows us to integrate a wealth of additional information into your documents to communicate a better view of reality on the ground. Contact the GEOLOCATION team for all your CAD needs.effectively
- Expertise with Civil3D, InRoads, Recap Pro and Cyclone software
- Calculations of corridors, profiles, surfaces, etc.
- 3D dot cloud deployment and integration
- 2D or 3D layout
- Plans made according to Hydro-Québec or Ministry of Transportation standards
- Integration of aerial imaging and level curves (LiDAR)
- Thematic maps (see more)
- As-built plan preparation
- Bathymetric and hydrometric survey plans